Tuesday, March 08, 2005

what "is".

Mohammad Alinia has put a comment on the last post and he says that he is completely against nearlly all the things I had said. My friend, is it at all important that you or any one is against what I say or is what I say at all important?, as I had said what is important is what "is", and again if you think that I am wrong think so, that will not at all change what "is". I don't know if you can see what I say we may talk upon this sometime later. It is only when I give the most importance to what "is" that I am serious about all of my life as a whole, is this not true? I don't want anyone to believe me, go and see for your self, the truth is infront of your eyes you just need to open them up. Truth can not be far because there is no way to find it. If it is far from us, we can never reach it because we have no way of knowing how it is before we find it, can you see this ? no one can try to find truth, because in finding you must know what your looking for. The same is true about god. How can I find god when I don't know how he is. I might know some of his charachteristics by using logics or ... but I can never know him as a whole. Have Fun and Happy Eid.

1 comment:

محمد علی‌نیا said...

I think you are taking it so hard !!
And you know that my brain crashes when you write like this ;)