Saturday, March 12, 2005

Its Rainig Today, a nice and wet Rain

Its Raining today and walking under the rain is fine until you get soaked and then it ain't really that fine but Sohraab says : Under the rain we must go, ... I can't remember the rest. What I say is not important, look at what "is", I mean look at now, look at what takes place now inside you and outside you, don't let your past expiriencies alter your sight. Are you at all intrested in now or is the past and the future more intresting, more secure. This is our crisis. Let's come to an end with it. Monday is my last day at university this year and I go home on monday. A new year is comming. The comming of a new year is a very ordinary part of time in many other countries, why? I think it's because they don't know that a new year is comming. Knowing or not knowing makes a big difference or does it? I was chatting with Ahmad Hossein Gholizadeh last night, his bought a webcam so that every one can see him.

No comments: