Monday, March 07, 2005

Once again

A few minuites before I was writting an e-mail to one of my friends and now I am Writing this:
To say the truth, we humans are realy selfish, I don't know why I call this selfishness and I tell you there are times that you know something is correct but you cant say why. But I am going to try to explain why I say this. When I talk to someone whom I know, I bring my knowledge of him in to my mind and my actions are based upon what I know of him, is this not true for many of us? Why don't I listen to him as if his someone completely new ? This is a little scale of our selfishness, all our actions in our lives are allways based upon what we know of the past, what we have gained before, we do not dare meet the world as something new, because we are selfish, because we don't want to get hurt, because we are scared. And now we can see why selfishness is fright why anger is fright, why anger is selfishness. Anger is nothing but my reaction to something that has happend and I didn't want it to happen. I am so selfish that I let myself want something that has not happened. Is this not madness. Why don't we just live our lives as they are. we are so selfish that we allways want to make our lives better. A very frightening state of our selfishness is our belief in god, we pray and praise a god we have made in our own minds and we think that he will keep us from all the dangers. what we do is that we make a god, we never try to seek him. I hope that you can see what I say. Me or what I say is of no importance, what is important is what "is".

1 comment:

محمد علی‌نیا said...

I'm completely against most of the things you said. But here is not the place, we can talk !