Thursday, January 06, 2005

Today, just as it went

Today I am better, Today's morning is bright and full of great senses, I feel better, in two ways, first my cold is getting better, and second my mind feels better today. Our minds have a lot of conflicts with themselves. Sometimes a new morning is just the start of another day like all our other days, days full of worries, fears, angers, and contradictions that take up our energy, and make us feel tired, maybe this is why we want to stay in bed for as much as possible, maybe this is why some of us turn to alcohol or drugs to keep our minds from all the things it sees.
Now its 4 pm in the afternoon and my mind is busy with what I should do and with what I should not do. Today I read another one of Molana's stories, the one about the guy who always asked god to give him food and other things without him doing anything, I could have never thought the story end like that. He is a complete genius. Again I say shall god keep his soul next to himself.
Now its 5:23 pm and through the room's window I saw the blue sky full of scattered clouds. The clouds are darker than the sky as if their hiding something behind them, and at the place were the earth meets the sky, there exits a red color, and as time passes its redness fades and the sky darkens, and all the world seems to go into peace, I was thinking that maybe I shouldn’t put these things in my blog but then again who cares, let it be as it should, I am tired of thinking of what is good and what is bad, why shouldn't we live as we do, why do we always want to change everything?
Here at home I have more time to write and I am finding it joyful. Let it be as it is.

No comments: