Wednesday, January 05, 2005

هست را از نسیه خیزد نیستی

Today like yesterday I have a cold, but the fact is that I can't lose anymore time, and I have to start studying for my exams. Today while reading Molana's (Rumi's) poems I came across the verse in the title, and it hit me. This verse comes about in the first story when Molana wants to talk of Shams, after some verses which are about love. The verses no one can forget:
چند گویم عشق را شرح و بیان چون به عشق آیم خجل باشم از آن
I have a great need for Molana when I am at our mandatory, but I cant find him there, on the other side Molana is at home but I don’t go to him when I am at home, maybe this is because I have less to think about when I am at the mandatory, today although I didn’t feel like it but remembering my need while I was in Tehran made me read his verses, at first I wasn't really eager and I felt like I was making myself do something I didn’t want but after a bit when I came across the above verses I forgot about it completely. God keep Molana's soul next to himself.

No comments: