Friday, January 14, 2005

آن نفسی که باخودی خو توشکارپشه ای وان نفسی که بيخودی پيل شکار آيدت

Its 18 days from my midterm data structures exam and I have my DS final exam in 3 days, that means that 21 days after a midterm exam its time for the final exam. This is like a joke.
Last night, I felt like every thing was clear, I can't say the way everything was, but I know that I had no contradictions in my mind, I was clear about every thing, my mind was quiet and I was in a state of happiness. Yesterday I had wrote that I didn't know what to do, I didn't know if I could leave everything or not, I had a problem then, but now I feel that there was no problem in the first place, now I know that I was fooling myself, that I was wrong, I was uncertain, and now I know that being uncertain, was because I wasn't related to the outside world. God give us faith.
Now its 11 minutes to midnight and I don’t feel bad, this writing everything is nice. I've studied a bit of DS and I don’t know whether I should sleep or I should continue studying. My mind is tired and it needs some sleep to keep up with life. I would like to end today's notes with some verses by Molana:
آن نفسی که با خودی يار چو خار آيدت وان نفسی که بيخودی يارچه کار آيدت
آن نفسی که باخودی خو توشکارپشه ای وان نفسی که بيخودی پيل شکار آيدت
جمله بي قراريت از طلب قرار توست طالب بي قرار شو تا که قرار يابدت

No comments: