Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Its Wednesday again

Its wednesday again and Iam going home to my parents after a whole week of living in Tehran. I don't know how my friends stay here for month after month. I got a exam next Sunday and another next Monday. Iam going to read Ch4 of my Data str. book and I will try to sudy Elec. circuits, and maybe I will even study a bit of Probability this weekend.
Sometimes You see somethings from friends you cant believe, sometimes you get hurt, sometimes you hurt, but at all times you are still friends, I dont want to say that we should keep up hurting eachother because we are friends I want to point out the contradiction which lies in saying I got hurt by my friend or I hurt my friend of course not phisicaly but mentally. Why do you hurt a friend or Why are you still a friend of someone who hurts you? Of course most the time we have good feelings when we are with our friends but there are times at which we hurt each other.
I have written less than yesterday and I'll be back Saturday.

1 comment:

محمد علی‌نیا said...

I will try to never hurt you again !! ;)