Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Avval Bar( first time )

I woke up at 7:00Am.
Someone had turned on the light and it was straight in my eyes, I felt like I was going to have a headacke, but anyhow I got up and this new day started. I had a cup of coffee with M.A* and it made me realy better, I felt like I wanted the day to continue, At 10:30 our Eng. Math class started, It was great, I realy like this math class. I was feeling realy good after the class, but going to the Data Structure class is a nightmare, In this class of classes the instructor never instructs you he just dictates some facts to you. Some of my class mates dont care but I cant bare it.
Let's see some facts together, When we see something, if we realy see it there should be no difference between what you see and what someone else sees, so lets be related to each other in a manner in which no one sees anything different than the others, in this seeing there is no place for disagreement, there is no place for an indivigual, there is no difference between what I see and what you see we both see the same thing we are a whole none of us is different from the other and because of this love is between us, there is no room for selfishness, for anger, for fear, we are a whole, none of us will say anything because we are all seeing the same thing, in this seeing only awareness exists, not the one who is aware. when awareness exists the mind is quiet it is seeing everything just as it is so there is no subject for the mind to ponder on,there exists no contradiction between the things that the mind sees. seeing is very different from believing, when we believe something it goes to our memory, and we start to take our actions on its basis. There are many things in our memory that our actions are based on. so our actions come from our memory. we nearly never take actions upon awareness( except when we are hungry for example ) so our actions come from beliefs, beliefs from the past. our actions are dead but life is new every second.
I am sorry, I will try to write less. its my first time anyway.
* M.A : Mohammad Alinia

No comments: