Saturday, December 25, 2004

How come I have Internet on Friday?

Well Iam at IKIU in my dad's room and while he does what he does Iam using the Internet on his computer. This is how. I've got alot to do. Excluding my exam which is tomorrow, I have way a lot to do. No deal.
I have seen a few blogs written by my friends and I have learned to write more easily.
I want to go home now, but my dad insists on staying here, because he wants to continue what he was doing. Let it be, what can I do.
I have an exam tomorrow, and I want to look over the subjects for an hour or two, I've prepared my ds Exercises so that I can give them to my instructor tomorrow.
Apart from studying my courses, perhaps the only things I do are reading j. Krishnamurti books and maybe a little bit of C++ coding, so that I can learn OOP.
I have recently noticed that my friends do alot more than me. Some of them work, some of them follow their personal interests very tightly, some of them do research and a few of them do all of these at the same time. I wish I could be like that, then I could be alot more usefull.
I can hope.
Enough for a weekend.

1 comment: