Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Ending of Ramadan

I am sorry but I can't tell you. You pobably wouldn't understand. You know Maybe you would undrstand but I don't think your mature enough; you would probably laugh at me and then there would be no point in telling you. so its best for both of us to forget about it. Oh come on don't take it personal. You know, of the 3 or 4 (I counted my self) readers I have one or two (again I counted my self) would laugh at it and it would then be ruined.
I woke up feeling a great sensation. I saw the head lines on Shargh news paper while coming to university and it was about waiting for Eid to come. On reading that I was about to cry, It's so sad that such a great month is going to leave us. Part of my last nights dream was just about that. I dreamt that it was the 30th day of Ramadan, and I had some food in my mouth and some one told me to spit it out because it was not yet known whether Eid had come or not, and I did as I was told and while washing my mouth to get rid of the small bits of food that linger in one's mouth I was tempted to drink water. After waking up I thought the great sensation or feeling I had was about that dream, but then I remembered another part of my dream which made me sure that my feelings of sensation were because of that. That is what Iam not going to tell you; the other part of my dream.
Recently I have seen a good film, three times in three days: Danny The Dog (2005) played by Jet Li. Not an action film, but a drama which is realy well screened and it's worth seeing. Morgan Freeman plays a blind person. It is a good film. Though it has some scenes of great violence, one can be mature enough to see the other more emotional part of the film and you could even cry on some scenes; from that point of view it can be compared to The Passion of the Christ or Brave Heart. Another thing that I like about the film is that it has English acsent and it makes me remember my childhood.

No comments: