Monday, May 16, 2005

Today, and ...

Gave my exam today. Wasn't bad I think and hope, but I don't know what the teacher is going to think when he sees my writings. Any how, some thing inside me suggests that I go to SBU and have some fun with my friends today, yet I have Exercises to give in on Wednesday, and I should stay. The hell with this mark thing, I rather not think of it. My friend Alinia is getting better, day by day since he has'nt updated his blog for a long time. That's good, but now I have no way of knowing what he is up to. Farid wanted to surprise me yesterday, but he hadn't brought the thing that he was supposed to surprise me with, guess that's life isn't it. As you see my way of writing has changed, maybe this is because of the book I've read lately. One way of saying what you've done indirectly is talking about it's consequences. Any how it was abnormal of me to finish a 350 page book in less than 3 days, guess it was'nt a normal book. I had written nearly all of these yesterday and wanted to post it but the computer hanged before I could post it. Mr Hashemi Rafsangani( or maybe Rafsanjani, who cares ) has become a candidate of the next presidental election. I don't know what you might think of this, but I think that his quiet sure of beoming president, otherwise he would'nt have candidated. How come he is so sure? god knows and maybe a few other people. The international book fair was fun and exiting. So many books, I had a hard time picking my kind, and so I bought as few books as possible. This was a different post wasn't it?

1 comment:

محمد علی‌نیا said...

I forgot to mention something in my last post and that is :
"Of cource there must be something worng when I update my blog, but it is also something wrong when I don't update for a long time"

It was not so different !! ;)