Saturday, January 20, 2007

Some time to spare ...

Hi!
Come to university, it's a bit cold. The registration time for my courses had been set to 8:00 AM, but now I find out that it is changed to 1:00 PM. So ... Some time to spare ...
Could have spent it on photo.net, but I don't feel like it.
I want to mention some points caught lately, but before I have to mention this comment thirst I am having... (0 comments) next to every post; my own fault, not a good writer, neigther a good reader ... so ... Don't bother with the last paragraph, it's the neurotic inside me ...
The points:
  • I'd thought less of the effect, seeing relatives and friends has on the mind. Been to Isfahan and back in 24 hours and I saw lots of relatives. Some I hadn't seen for a long time. It made me much more happier and I feel more energy to do the things I want... so put some time to see your relatives, even the not so near relatives, it is healing and ...
  • Some little school boy was told to study more and become top student of his class. He answered that they already have a top student in their class and so there is no need ... Get the point? ... don't put too much pressure on your self. I did that for some time -not educational in my case- and it made me sick. so ...
End of points.
My thanks go to some people (I cut my relatives out) who have been very kind in the last two months that I'd been ill. I am getting better, and the order is not on purpose:
  • Saeed: I hadn't thought that he care much ... yet he phoned and the tone of his voice showed how worried he was ... like a caring friend. Thank you Saeed.
  • Farid: He phoned, he cared, he gave me advice on my courses (and he lent me some films) and more... For being the only person I gave the most exact detail on my problem. Thank you Farid.
  • Bahador: Again for his caring, and for lending me about 20 films and wanting to hear my problem. Thank you Bahador.
  • Mohammad: For the 1 sentence he said. He was annoied for finding out so late ... Thank you Ali. (I rather call you Ali).
  • Amir, Ali Seraj, Fayyaz Farshchi, Ali Ahmadi, Abdolhamid, ...
I bet nearly none of them will read the last few lines.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome sir! ;)

محمد علی‌نیا said...

I wasn't "annoied", I was "annoyed" ;)