Sunday, April 10, 2005

Take it easy Ali

I have witten some things at Eid and I will publish them as soon as I get the time and the feel for posting them. Iam going to change the discription of my blog. This is better as I have learned. Last night, was one of a many, I can remember only a bit of. I have an exam on wednesday and I also have to give in some exercises that day. Wish me luck. I have been thinking lately about the worst things that could happen to me and this has made me sad, at the same time I have been thinging alot about how to not think of those things, and getting no answer has made me even sadder. Now I have no choice except leaving both subjects. I don't know what will happen. This is better I think. Happy spring. The weather is good and my home town qazvin is full of newly born flowers, the countryside is full of flowers, springs, and the mountains have turned green, there is still some snow on some high mountains and the water is very cold but there is a lot of it. Enough for now.

No comments: