Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Exposure 3 (The End)

Hi!
Since Exposure 2, Exposure 3 has lingered in my mind; and I've thought and thought of how to explain the "I", yet knowing that I am incapable of explaining, so I thought of examples and other things among the many possible; and my decision is made, the best way to discuss the matters at hand is to talk directly and see the matter while we are in relation to each other. If this is of importance then it will be discussed when that importance is seen by both parties of a discussion, thus leading this matter in my way is in a way defeating the purpose. It is of course no secret, yet a secret that is been told many times and understood by few. See how Molana describes this situation:
من گنگ خواب دیده و عالم تمام کر /
من عاجزم ز گفتن و خلق از شنیدنش
If Molana can't explain it even though he has seen it then who am I to explain it when I know better that anybody that I haven't seen it. So I quit the telling knowing you quited the listening earlier and maybe I quited listening even earlier than you did; so I am sorry for the interruption and I'll get on with this thing as I always did.

2 comments:

محمد علی‌نیا said...

pas zadi too kaare erfaano in harfaa!! ;)

Anonymous said...

inja chera update nemishe? ma montazerima!